We’re pleased to announce a new feature update to BeatCleaver!
BeatCleaver is available for Windows and Mac OS X.
This update adds a handful of useful features including:
- Full undo and redo capabilities
- A “Slice into 64” option in the menu
- The ability to slide the loop and the corresponding slice points around by clicking and dragging a loop. This can be very handy for finding good loops.
- The ability to expand a loop by shift-clicking on another area of the loop bar.
Existing customers can download BeatCleaver 1.2 by hitting the download link in their original registration email or entering their registration information on the Oscillicious downloads page.
A free trial is available for download for Windows and Mac OS X today.
BeatCleaver is a standalone software application for beat slicing and music sampling from existing recordings and songs. It makes it easy and quick to split MP3s, WAVs, M4As and more with precision, perfect for hip hop sampling or remixing.
We’re very pleased to announce a new update for JamDeck, version 1.1.4!
This new version is primarily aimed at improving PC/Mac keyboard support, but also fixes a handful of little bugs that cropped up over the last month or so.
Without further ado, the improvements in JamDeck 1.1.4 include:
- No longer having to click on the piano keys once to activate your PC/Mac keyboard. (much requested)
- New keyboard mappings for AZERTY and QWERTZ keyboards, for our European friends. (Changeable in the preferences dialog.)
- Improved PC/Mac keyboard responsiveness – things are going to feel a little bit snappier when you’re rocking out with your keyboard.
- Revamped Intro Tutorial – now much harder to break 😉
- Added an instruments menu shortcut key (Ctrl-I on Windows, Apple-I on Mac OS X)
- Fixed a rare crash while loading SodaSynth presets.
- Fixed some loop recorder rendering bugs.
- Introduced a new “jambundle” file format for Mac OS X, plus file associations.
- A couple other minor packaging fixes for Mac OS X.
JamDeck 1.1.4 is a free update for all existing JamDeck owners, and can be downloaded either by clicking the download link in your original registration email, or by entering your registration information on the JamDeck downloads page.
New users can grab the trial of JamDeck 1.1.4 right off the front page of the official JamDeck website.
JamDeck is an organic music sketchpad for capturing brilliant ideas quickly. Available for Windows and Mac OS X, JamDeck lets you instantly jam, brainstorm, and create short songs using a live looping workflow designed to keep your creative juices flowing. With 39 built-in instruments, 29 drum loops, and 5 drum kits, everything you need to jot down musical ideas is at your finger tips. Better yet, all your jams can be exported to your favourite DAW as MIDI and WAVE, so they’re ready to be produced any time.
Try the JamDeck trial today and discover how organic and easy songwriting is with our innovative workflow.