use Oscillicious's services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard it.
The following principles apply to the personally identifying information we ask
for and that you provide. "Personally identifying information" is information that
individually identifies you, such as your name, physical address or email address.
- Oscillicious collects limited information your browser makes available whenever you
visit our website. This information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser
type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies
that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop
and improve our services.
- Some of our services require you to register for an account. Oscillicious asks you for
some personal information in order to create an account and we will use that information
to provide the service. For certain services we may request credit card or other
payment information which we do not maintain once the transaction has been completed.
- Upon your first visit to Oscillicious, a cookie is sent to your computer that uniquely
identifies your browser. A "cookie" is a small file containing a string of characters
the quality of our service and to better understand how people interact with us.
Oscillicious does this by storing user preferences in cookies and by tracking user trends
and patterns of how people search. Most browsers are initially set up to accept
cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a
cookie is being sent. However, some Oscillicious features or services may not function
properly without cookies.
- We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies
or individuals. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We provide such information to trusted businesses or persons for the sole purpose
of processing personally identifying information on our behalf (i.e. processing
a credit-card transaction).
- We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access,
preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect
the rights, property or safety of Oscillicious.
- If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account
among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and
to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information
to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances
described in this Policy or with your consent.
- We may store and process personal information collected on our site in Canada or
any other country in which Oscillicious maintains facilities. By using our services,
you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including
those located outside your country.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to
or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need
to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information
for our services.
Changes to this Policy
changes to be minor, but there may be changes that are more significant. Regardless,
we will post those changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we
will also provide a more prominent notice. Each version will be noted at the bottom
of the page.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Last Revised: Feb 3, 2013